- Organization: Neighbor Ride
- Causes: Seniors
- Date(s): Daytimes, Evenings & Weekends - NO SET SCHEDULE required! / Upcoming Orientation Dates (need only attend one): Wednesday, September 19 - 6pm Thursday, October 4 - 11am Tuesday, October 23 - 6pm
- Contact person: Patrice Cerwonka or Rosemary Noble
- Phone: 410-884-7433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.neighborride.org
Looking for a great way to make a difference in the community? Neighbor Ride invites you to reach out to local seniors as a volunteer driver.
Neighbor Ride is a volunteer-based nonprofit dedicated to decreasing isolation and enhancing the health and quality of life for Howard County’s seniors by providing transportation for medical appointments, cultural and social activities, volunteer commitments, shopping, fitness and language classes, religious services and other personal needs. Our volunteer drivers simply choose to provide the rides that fit their schedules and are convenient to their homes, offices, and daily routines. NO SET SCHEDULE IS REQUIRED. We offer this service so local seniors, age 60 and over, can remain active, independent and connected to the community.