Do you own a business in Elkridge?
We want you to claim your listing in our comprehensive business directory and make it your own.
Taking control of your business listing is free.
Yes, you read that right. Free.
Business owners who claim their listings can update information and post new photos. Did you extend your business' weekend hours? With a claimed listing, you can update your hours as soon as you make the decision. Offering a new service? You can post information on that, too.
Here's how to get started:
Click Claim your listing and fill out contact information.
Someone from Patch will contact you within a few days to verify your authenticity. You'll then be approved as the business owner and will see a "Manage Your Listing" button every time you sign onto Elkridge Patch.
From there, you have lots of options:
- See statistics about how many users have rated, reviewed or followed your listing.
- Edit information like hours of operation, contact information and more. Some of this information cannot be changed, but you can request a new description if you think your business is inaccurately described.
- Manage photos by selecting an image to feature. If you have a video, additional photos or PDFs (e.g., a menu or flyer), add them here.
- Post jobs to our classifieds section, also known as the Marketplace.
- Make a video profile for a fee, including a message from the owner, which makes yours a featured business on the site. (Learn more about this option from Eileen Murnane at Eileen.Murnane@patch.com.)
Claim your listing today to help keep Elkridge Patch users up to date with your company and keep your listing looking fresh.