Saturday Night at the Movies, Sunday Santa Lunch, Holidays on Ice and More in Howard County this Weekend
Looking for something exciting to do this weekend? Check out some of the fun things going on around town.
Each week, Patch puts together a list of local activities and events going on in your area this weekend. Check back weekly and tell us in the comments if you know of any additional activities coming up.
To submit an event in the Elkridge Patch events calendar, click on “Events” at the top of the page and then click on the green "Add an event" button on the right side of the page.
- Where: Rep Stage, 10901 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia
- When: Dec. 20-23, 8 p.m.
- Description: Presentation of holiday stories with a twist.
- Cost: $15
- Where: 2400 Route 97, Cooksville
- When: Friday, Dec. 21, 6 p.m.
- Description: The Aunt Bully (PG) will be shown, ticket includes popcorn and a drink.
- Cost: $2
- Where: US 1 Flea Market, 7540 Washington Blvd, Elkridge
- When: Saturday, Dec. 22, 8 a.m.
- Description: Indoor-Outdoor flea market includes everything from clothing to fowl.
- Cost: Free
- Where: Elkridge Auto Auction, 7281 Washington Blvd, Elkridge
- When: Saturday, Dec. 22, 11 a.m.
- Description: Doors open at 9 a.m. A $200 deposit is required before bidding can begin. (Money to be refunded if no bids are made).
- Cost: Free
- Where: Turf Valley, 2700 Turf Valley Rd., Ellicott City
- When: Sunday, Dec. 9, Dec, 16, Dec. 23, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Description: Alexandra’s Restaurant sponsors a brunch buffet with kid-friendly fare and time with Santa.
- Cost: Kids under 4: Free / Kids 4-12: $15.95 / Adults: $30.95
- Where: B&O Railroad Museum: Ellicott City Station, 2711 Maryland Ave, Ellicott City
- When: Friday, Nov. 23 – Sunday, Jan. 27, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Description: B&O Railroad museum's annual holiday celebration of toy trains and model railroading. New this year is a custom built 360 degree LEGO model train layout created by The Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO Train Club.
- Cost: $16 (50% off admission for new, unwrapped toys for donation to Toys for Tots)