Invite a friend
Solar 101 Workshop
About SolarEnergyWorld’s Solar 101 Workshops:
Our workshops are for homeowners who want to know how going solar can save them up to 100% on their energy bills. Participants learn about the latest government tax incentives and grants, how zero-down Solar Leasing works, solar panel categories and grades, recent legislative updates and more! Sponsored by Solar Energy World.
What is included?
- Munchies: Morning workshops include pastries and coffee. Lunchtime workshops include subs and soft drinks.
- Tour of Solar Energy World’s Solar Roof
- Gift for attending
What will the workshop cover?
- Review of costs and financial incentives for going solar.
- How solar leases work
- Solar panel categories and grades
- Information on the state of the solar industry, green jobs and environmental benefits.
- Information on the latest solar technologies.
- How solar works in the local climate.
- Discussion on how to choose a solar panel installer.
Date & Time: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 10:00 AM – Noon
Location: Solar Energy World Headquarters, 5681 Main Street, Elkridge, MD 21075
RSVP for FREE admission! At-door admission without RSVP: $20 (cash or check only)
|Where||Solar Energy World 5681 Main St, Elkridge, MD 21075|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–12:00 pm|
|Price||Free with RSVP by January 22nd|
More About Solar Energy World
Solar Energy World provides the installation of solar panel electric systems and solar thermal systems to commercial and residential clients. The company also offers energy audit work and assists clients with information about tax credits and discounts associated with the installation of solar energy equipment.