Invite a friend
Sugarloaf Crafts Festival in Timonium
More than 250 of the nation’s most accomplished craftspeople will personally show and sell their handmade works at the 35th annual Sugarloaf Crafts Festival, Friday, September 30 through Sunday, October 2, 2011. The jury-selected artists will offer thousands of one-of-a-kind crafts, including functional and decorative pottery, sculpture, glass, jewelry, fashion, wood, metal, furniture, home accessories, photography, and fine art.
The Sugarloaf Crafts Festival in Timonium will feature:
- The special show theme, “New this Season,” will showcase the latest styles and techniques in American craft.
- Gourmet foods and seasonal favorites—including candies and chocolates, hearty soups, artisan breads, jams and dips, syrups, and olive oils—will be available to sample and purchase from dozens of specialty food purveyors.
- Master craftspeople will provide continuous live demonstrations of iron forging, papermaking, copper spinning, stone sculpture, and other media.
- Family entertainment will include interactive dress-up theater, and live music by jazz and contemporary performers.
For more information, including driving directions and admission discounts, visit www.sugarloafcrafts.com or call
(800) 210-9900. Free parking is available on site.
- Friday, September 30 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 1 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, October 2 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Where||2200 York Rd, Timonium, MD 21093 (Maryland State Fairgrounds)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–6:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$7 online, $9 at the door, kids under 12 admitted free|