About SolarEnergyWorld’s Solar 101 Workshops:
Our workshops are for homeowners who want to know how going solar can save them up to 100% on their energy bills. Participants learn about the latest government tax incentives and grants, how zero-down Solar Leasing works, solar panel categories and grades, recent legislative updates and more! Sponsored by Solar Energy World.
What is included?
- Munchies: Morning workshops include pastries and coffee. Lunchtime workshops include subs and soft drinks.
- Tour of Solar Energy World’s Solar Roof
- Gift for attending
What will the workshop cover?
- Review of costs and financial incentives for going solar.
- How solar leases work
- Solar panel categories and grades
- Information on the state of the solar industry, green jobs and environmental benefits.
- Information on the latest solar technologies.
- How solar works in the local climate.
- Discussion on how to choose a solar panel installer.
Date & Time: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 10:00 AM – Noon
Location: Solar Energy World Headquarters, 5681 Main Street, Elkridge, MD 21075
RSVP for FREE admission! At-door admission without RSVP: $20 (cash or check only)