Howard County state legislators voted along party lines, with Republicans against and Democrats for expanded gambling legislation in Maryland. The exception was Democrat Liz Bobo, who was not in attendance for Tuesday night's vote at the special session of the Maryland General Assembly.
The on the November ballot that asks voters to approve table games at Maryland casinos, a new casino in Prince George's County, pull tab slot machines at veterans' facilities and changes in tax revenue from casinos.
- Sen. Allan H. Kittleman (R), District 9 - NO
- Sen. Edward J. Kasemeyer (D), District 12 - YES
- Sen. James N. Robey (D), District 13 - YES
- Del. Gail H. Bates (R), District 9A - NO
- Del. Warren E. Miller (R), District 9A - NO
- Del. Steven J. DeBoy, Sr. (D), District 12A - YES
- Del. James E. Malone, Jr. (D), District 12A - YES
- Del. Elizabeth Bobo (D), District 12B - Absent, did not vote
- Del. Shane E. Pendergrass (D), District 13 - YES
- Del. Guy J. Guzzone (D), District 13 - YES
- Del. Frank S. Turner (D), District 13 - YES