Creating every part of the meal from scratch, Houlihan's offers its guests a casual dining experience with an eclectic selection of food from many cultures, and a lively bar scene. Whatever you are craving, Houlihan's has it in a laid-back and modern setting that is great for any social event.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.houlihans.com/eat.aspx
- Specialties: Offers a variety of small plate options along with a full menu of salads, sandwiches/burgers and entrees.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Mediterranean, Mexican, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southwestern, Steak House, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Baked Potato Soup and Stuffed Mushrooms
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: That's really tough to answer since we just have so many good dishes.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Jeremy Davis
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining
- Dress code: Come as you are.