United States Postal Service
Since 1775, United States Postal Service has been delivering packages. Today, packages are sent around the world, with tracking, delivery confirmation and a host of other shipping options. You can print your own stamps from home, visit the post office and use the automated mailing system or speak with a friendly postal employee. For more information on the latest ways to send and receive mail, visit the web site.
- Fax: 410-796-7816
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 12:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap parking available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (mail, shipping): Drop-off, Insurance, Pick-up, Tracking
- Specialities (mail, shipping): Antique / artwork, International, Oversized
- Boxes/supplies for sale: Yes